Thank you so much for helping to keep the listings up to date.
If you've seen a few of the database listings, you have a pretty good idea of what we're looking for.
The more you've seen, the more likely you are to understand that we can include a lot of information,
useful to a wide variety of swimmers, in each listing. So we ask a lot of questions. Some may not apply to
the pool you're telling us about. And, unless you work there, you may not be able to answer some of the
questions that do. Not to worry. We don't expect everyone who tells us about a pool will know everything about it.
Just tell us as much as you can.
Minimum Listing Criteria
There are some basic criteria that each facility must have to be included. Please ensure that your
facility comply with these guidelines.
- Open at least 8 full months of the year (some exceptions made).
- Pool must be at least 18 metres (59 feet) long. Hotel pool must be at least 50 feet or 15.25 metres long
- Accessible to the general public or large segments of the general public either short-term or on a membership basis
- About the only facilities we don’t list are company-employee only fitness centers and "student, faculty,
and staff-only" schools and colleges that don’t have Masters or youth team access…
Four Steps to Adding a New Facility
- Add Basic Information
- Add Pool and Diving Equipment Information
- Add General Admission Information.
- Add Teams Who Use Facility.
Skip any questions that you don't know the answer to. If a question does not apply to the facility,
and you know it doesn't apply, enter a response "NA" or "not applicable". Knowing a pool doesn't have a particular
feature can be as helpful as knowing it does.